Social Icons

James Bond Special Edition Reviews


Started back in 2005 in my old Rotten Tomatoes blog I took it upon myself to watch and review all 21 Bond films, in an attempt to pick out the best of Bond. With the arrival of Bond 22 in November I have decided to revisit those reviews, polish them up a little and re-post them here. In addition to reviewing the film I also include what I have addressed as a "Secret File", these Secret Files are linked at the bottom of each review and present a more in depth look into some of the characters and other aspects of the film, so check those out and enjoy. The review for each film will be linked below.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008-2016. All posts & reviews are property of CommonSenseMovieReviews and should not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without express permission from the author.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...