Social Icons

James Bond Finale Extravaganza!

Well here we are...again.  As I've stated before most of my Bond posts are merely updated carryovers from my old Rotten Tomatoes journal, it was an endeavor that took me a couple years to complete, but I never did complete my Finale Extravaganza, mainly because about the time I started it the Rotten Tomatoes journal format was so buggy it was unusable, so I'm back to give it another shot and finally wrap up the Bond series of reviews which was originally started back in 2005!

This post will serve as the table of contents to the multiple best / worst lists I'll be throwing up over the next couple weeks, and I'll link to it in the main Bond menu for easy access.  Feel free to comment and let me know your own personal favorites of each category.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008-2016. All posts & reviews are property of CommonSenseMovieReviews and should not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without express permission from the author.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...