Social Icons

Agent for H.A.R.M. (1966)

I think sometimes campy get's a bad rap.  Obviously it seems there's a fine line between satisfying and over indulgent, and when it comes to how much it takes to cross that line seemingly depends on the person.  Or maybe all these B-movies and bad international knock-offs have finally brain washed me into losing my mind.  Whichever it may be I must say I was shocked to learn that my latest foray into the filmography of the lovely Barbara Bouchet, Agent for H.A.R.M. had received a measely 1.8 rating on IMDb.com and a lot of poor reviews.  As for me this film was not only the most entertaining of the early Bouchet films I've watched thus far, but also one of the most enjoyable campy spy films that would loosely fit into the Euro-spy genre.



For the full and complete review of this film check it out at it's new home at Voluptuous Vinyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008-2016. All posts & reviews are property of CommonSenseMovieReviews and should not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without express permission from the author.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...